Book - Beginner
Configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot your network more effectively with networking solutions from Azure. Get hands-on guidance to using Azure networking services in this free Azure Networking Cookbook from Packt. The e-book features step-by-step information on how to:
- Create and work on hybrid connections.
- Configure and manage Azure network services.
- Design high availability network solutions.
- Monitor and troubleshoot network resources.
- Connect local networks to virtual networks.
The e-book includes a link to an example code bundle on GitHub to help you learn.